• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

@kayb – that casserole looks wonderful!  I bet it’d be nice with a dollop of cream gravy, too!  I'd love to have the recipe.  And, most of the time, I am totally with you on maple-flavored sausage.  I’ve had one or two I’ve liked, but most are just not what I want in sausage. 

Yesterday was yet another cinnamon raisin bagel with Honey-Walnut cream cheese and a peach:

1-IMG_0223.thumb.jpg.b52488d4137c78b8adaf73673ae3b5e1.jpg

Today:

1-IMG_0230.thumb.jpg.d00c36162d86ddec16d82eb5d66c9e3a.jpg

Farmer’s market blackberries with cream and crumpets – one with butter and honey (thank you, @ElsieD) and the other with strawberry preserves. 

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

@kayb – that casserole looks wonderful!  I bet it’d be nice with a dollop of cream gravy, too!  I'd love to have the recipe.  And, most of the time, I am totally with you on maple-flavored sausage.  I’ve had one or two I’ve liked, but most are just not what I want in sausage. 

Yesterday was yet another cinnamon raisin bagel with Honey-Walnut cream cheese and a peach:

1-IMG_0223.thumb.jpg.b52488d4137c78b8adaf73673ae3b5e1.jpg

Today:

1-IMG_0230.thumb.jpg.d00c36162d86ddec16d82eb5d66c9e3a.jpg

Farmer’s market blackberries with cream and crumpets – one with butter and honey (thank you, elsieD) and the other with strawberry preserves.