• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

well with the new pig animal welfare regulations predicitng rising cost here I was pkeasantly shocked to see beautiful prt butt 1/2 off - Sales at $1.99/lb. Currntly perfuysing the house with garlic, rosemary, sour orange juice and zest (one of my trees has 1/2 ripe ones).

heidih

heidih

well witht the new polrl animal welfare regukations predicitng rising cost here I was pkeasantly shocked to see beautiful prt butt 1/2 off - Sales at $1.99/lb. Currntly perfuysing the house with garlic, rosemary, sour orange juice and zest (one of my trees has 1/2 ripe ones).

heidih

heidih

well witht he new polrl animal welfare regukations here I was pkeasantly shocked to see beautiful prt butt 1/2 off - Sales at $1.99/lb. Currntly perfuysing the house with garlic, rosemary, sour orange juice and zest (oe of my trees has 1/2 ripe ones).