• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dtremit

dtremit

On 6/14/2021 at 4:45 PM, Shelby said:

I was going to suggest Misfits and Imperfect until I thought about it a second and realized you're on the east side of the US like Gfweb is.  It would likely be the same hub that yours would ship out of and his hub is TERRIBLE.  I've had great success with both companies produce but mine ships from completely different places than his does.

We're closer to gfweb than Franci is, and we haven't had anything like his issues — I think the problem is far more granular than the East Coast.

dtremit

dtremit

On 6/14/2021 at 4:45 PM, Shelby said:

I was going to suggest Misfits and Imperfect until I thought about it a second and realized you're on the east side of the US like Gfweb is.  It would likely be the same hub that yours would ship out of and his hub is TERRIBLE.  I've had great success with both companies produce but mine ships from completely different places than his does.

We're closer to gfweb than Franci and we haven't had anything like his issues — I think the problem is far more granular than the East Coast.