• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

redundant word

World Market had 30% off Irish-y things for SPD, of course.  I succumbed to these Keogh's crisps, despite a kitschy name.  The Household agreed these were the best ever sour cream/onion chips we have had.  Chips were nicely potato flavored under the realistically tasting sour cream  powder with the onion/garlic/cheddar flavor.   I liked these better than the Quillo egg flavor, which I thought was my new all time favorite.  

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 8.19.53 AM.png

lemniscate

lemniscate

redundant word

World Market had 30% off Irish-y things for SPD, of course.  I succumbed to these Keogh's crisps, despite a kitschy name.  The Household agreed these were the best ever sour cream/onion chips we have ever had.  Chips were nicely potato flavored under the realistically tasting sour cream  powder with the onion/garlic/cheddar flavor.   I liked these better than the Quillo egg flavor, which I thought was my new all time favorite.  

lemniscate

lemniscate

World Market had 30% off Irish-y things for SPD, of course.  I succumbed to these Keogh's crisps, despite a kitschy name.  The Household agreed these were the best ever sour cream/onion chips we have ever had.  Chips were nicely potato flavored under the realistically tasting sour cream tasting powder with the onion/garlic/cheddar flavor.   I liked these better than the Quillo egg flavor, which I thought was my new all time favorite.