• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Yet another thrown together meal on arriving home late and tired from a work trip.

kidney.thumb.jpg.8d84d0f7f5762fb52a3a25119fa548db.jpg

Penne with kidney, bacon, mushrooms, shallots, garlic and chilli. I would have liked some herbs on top, but what you don't have, you can't have. Major shopping tomorrow. Thank heavens they don't celebrate Christmas here, so it won't be mayhem in the shops.

I've given myself the next four weeks off.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Yet another thrown together meal on arriving home late and tired from a work trip.

Penne with kidney, bacon, mushrooms, shallots, garlic and chilli. I would have liked some herbs on top, but you don't have, you can't have. Major shopping tomorrow. Thank heavens they don't celebrate Christmas here, so it won't be mayhem in the shops.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Penne with kidney, bacon, shallots, garlic and chilli. I would have liked some herbs on top, but you don't have, you can't have. Major shopping tomorrow. Thank heavens they don't celebrate Christmas here, so it won't be mayhem in the shops.