• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MaryIsobel

MaryIsobel

8 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

@Pete Fred & @RWood  - I’m just blown away by your recent contributions to this thread. 

@RobertM – I’m intrigued by the Philly Fluff cake!  I’m finding a lot of different recipes online.  Which one did you make?

At a recent auction our church had to raise funds, I offered making 6 batches of cookies (every other month for a year).  I did the first batch for the winner the other day.  She chose Key Lime Meltaway Spritz Cookies:

IMG_4264.jpg.4ef5a58339d786814c60cb11d7215ef5.jpg

Couldn’t find any key lime juice, so these are just regular lime, but they are delectable.  No granulated sugar – just 10X.  And with the addition of cornstarch, they are so incredibly tender.  A wonderful, delicate cooky.

They look delectable. Is the recipe on your site?

Edited to add: Pardon my speed reading - apparently I missed the link!

MaryIsobel

MaryIsobel

2 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

@Pete Fred & @RWood  - I’m just blown away by your recent contributions to this thread. 

@RobertM – I’m intrigued by the Philly Fluff cake!  I’m finding a lot of different recipes online.  Which one did you make?

At a recent auction our church had to raise funds, I offered making 6 batches of cookies (every other month for a year).  I did the first batch for the winner the other day.  She chose Key Lime Meltaway Spritz Cookies:

IMG_4264.jpg.4ef5a58339d786814c60cb11d7215ef5.jpg

Couldn’t find any key lime juice, so these are just regular lime, but they are delectable.  No granulated sugar – just 10X.  And with the addition of cornstarch, they are so incredibly tender.  A wonderful, delicate cooky.

They look delectable. Is the recipe on your site?