• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Naftal

Naftal

12 hours ago, dcarch said:

Two tips:

1. check your refrigerator temperature. surveys have shown that many home refrigerator are way too warm. Food gets spoiled quickly.

2. Make fried rice more often. You can just about put anything into fried rice. All odds and ends.

dcarch

I make fried rice daily. I add old tea leaves to it. Think Laphet Thoke, Burmese Tea Salad.

Congee is good too. You can put anything in that!

Naftal

Naftal

12 hours ago, dcarch said:

Two tips:

1. check your refrigerator temperature. surveys have shown that many home refrigerator are way too warm. Food gets spoiled quickly.

2. Make fried rice more often. You can just about put anything into fried rice. All odds and ends.

dcarch

I make fried rice daily. I add old tea leaves to it. Think Laphet Thoke, Burmese Tea Salad