• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

rookie grammar

This is by no means a pretty picture but I have been rather successful in my continued freezer thin out. 

I no longer have bags of 3/4 portion frozen veg, the Broccoli, Brussels, Green Beans and Broad beans all got evicted tonight, the stuffing balls and Yorkies have also come from the freezer, I make and freeze big batches when I am in the mood - to combat those times when I am not but really want a roast. Bacon in the cabbage, also evicted. All in all a pretty successful day - One freezer is completely empty! (Ssssh its the little one). 

Excuse the dried out pork steak, liberal gravy was added, but I figured that would make an even uglier photo. 

freezercleaner.thumb.jpg.306ae8f1f2eca59c4ac558012f8527b7.jpg

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

This is buy no means a pretty picture but I have been rather successful in my continued freezer thin out. 

I know longer have bags of 3/4 portion frozen veg, the Broccoli, Brussels, Green Beans and Broad beans all got evicted tonight, the stuffing balls and Yorkies have also come from the freezer, I make and freeze big batches when I am in the mood - to combat those times when I am not but really want a roast. Bacon in the cabbage, also evicted. All in all a pretty successful day - One freezer is completely empty! (Ssssh its the little one). 

Excuse the dried out pork steak, liberal gravy was added, but I figured that would make an even uglier photo. 

freezercleaner.thumb.jpg.306ae8f1f2eca59c4ac558012f8527b7.jpg