• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kayb

kayb

Because sometimes you just need a burger and fries from your favorite burger joint at three in the afternoon when you've skipped lunch, and after talking about it on the Fast Food Burger thread, I was jonesing for a Presley's Drive-In Burger and fries. Poor photo, but...

598ba719a0a89_burgerandfries0809.jpg.78e1ca560c9d40266e2ff1f4ce691b35.jpg

I confess a love for frozen crinkle-cut fries, when they're fried right. Presley's fries them right. Crispy outside, creamy in. Simple fixins on burger -- mustard, mayo, pickles.

ETA: I love the diner melamine plates, too. You do get a throwaway styrofoam cup, so they can give you a to-go refill. 

Hit the spot.

kayb

kayb

Because sometimes you just need a burger and fries from your favorite burger joint at three in the afternoon when you've skipped lunch, and after talking about it on the Fast Food Burger thread, I was jonesing for a Presley's Drive-In Burger and fries. Poor photo, but...

598ba719a0a89_burgerandfries0809.jpg.78e1ca560c9d40266e2ff1f4ce691b35.jpg

I confess a love for frozen crinkle-cut fries, when they're fried right. Presley's fries them right. Crispy outside, creamy in. Simple fixins on burger -- mustard, mayo, pickles.

Hit the spot.