• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

more typos

I always have a can of tuna in the pantry (usually this Hong Kong brand). Always in oil - here soya oil. There is sometimes another brand which is in olive oil. I'll buy that for preference, but haven't seen it for a while.

tuna.jpg

But I only eat it in the direst emergencies. Like when I've run out of shoes to stew.

Fresh tuna on the other hand, I love. Especially as sashimi.

I've never seen canned salmon here. Not that I'm crying myself to sleep every night craving it.

Edited to add: I've just checked on Taobao, China's main online shopping platform and they have Princes Canned Salmon from England. A 160g can costs ¥64.80 + ¥20 delivery. That's a total of approximately $12.50 USD. I can get another tasty pair of shoes for less!

liuzhou

liuzhou

more typos

I always have a can of tuna in the pantry (usually this Hong Kong brand). Always in oil - here soya oil. There is sometimes another brand which is in olive oil. I'll buy that for preference, but haven't seen it for a while.

tuna.jpg

But I only eat it in the direst emergencies. Like when I've run out of shoes to stew.

Fresh tuna on the other hand, I love. Especially as sashimi.

I've never seen canned salmon here. Not that I'm crying myself to sleep every night craving it.

Edited to add: I've just checked on Taobal, China's main online shopping platform and they have Princes Canned Salmon from England. A 160g can costs ¥64.80 + ¥20 delivery. That's a total of approximately $12.50 USD. I can get another tasty pair of shoes for less!

liuzhou

liuzhou

putting words in the correct order - duh!

tuna.jpg

Fresh tuna on the other hand,I love. Especially as sashimi.

I've never seen canned salmon here. Not that I'm crying myself to sleep very night craving it.

Edited to add: I've just checked on Taobal, China's main online shopping platform and they have Princes Canned Salmon from England. A 160g can costs ¥64.80 + ¥20 delivery. That's a total of approximately $12.50 USD. I can get another tasty pair of shoes for less!

liuzhou

liuzhou

putting words in the correct order - duh!

tuna.jpg

I've never seen canned salmon here. Not that I'm crying myself to sleep very night craving it.

Edited to add: I've just checked on Taobal, China's main online shopping platform and they have Princes Canned Salmon from England. A 160g can costs ¥64.80 + ¥20 delivery. That's a total of approximately $12.50 USD. I can get another pair of shoes for less!

liuzhou

liuzhou

typo

I always have a can in of tuna the pantry (usually this Hong Kong brand). Always in oil - here soya oil. There is sometimes another brand which is in olive oil. I'll buy that for preference, but haven't seen it for a while.

tuna.jpg

Edited to add: I've just checked on Taobal, China's main online shopping platform and they have Princes Canned Salmon from England. A 160g can costs ¥64.80 + ¥20 delivery. That's a total of approximately $12.50 USD. I can get another pair of shoes for less!

liuzhou

liuzhou

I always have a can in of tuna the pantry (usually this Hong Kong brand). Always in oil - here soya oil. There is sometimes another brand which is in olive oil. I'll buy that for preference, but haven't seen it for a while.

tuna.jpg

Edited to add: I've just checked on Taobal, China's main online shopping platform and they have Princes Canned Salmon from England. A 160g can costs ¥64.80 + ¥20 deliver. That's a total of approximately $12.50 USD. I can get another pair of shoes for less!

liuzhou

liuzhou

tuna.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

tuna.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I always have a can in of tuna the pantry (usually this Hong Kong brand). Always in oil. There is sometimes another brand which is in olive oil. I'll buy that for preference, but haven't seen it for a while.

tuna.jpg