• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

I don't know where else to put this but they seem to be a gift from some little bird who deposited a seed right outside my back door. The plant has grown to be humongous and this is about my 10th Harvest. There seems to be no end to them. They just keep on keeping on and right now it is full of little green tomatoes and a ton of blooms.

20231218_101148.thumb.jpg.42c1c716ad952d065b110302449ffdd2.jpg

At the price that they charge for cherry tomatoes here, that's about $5 worth of tomatoes right there. I'm not complaining.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

I don't know where else to put this but they seem to be a gift from some little bird who deposited a seed right outside my back door. The plant has grown to be humongous and this is about my 10th Harvest. There seems to be no end to them they just keep on keeping on and right now it is full of little green tomatoes and a ton of blooms.

20231218_101148.thumb.jpg.42c1c716ad952d065b110302449ffdd2.jpg

At the price that they charge for cherry tomatoes here, that's about $5 worth of tomatoes right there. I'm not complaining.