• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

robirdstx

robirdstx

Okay, I will start. Today I pulled a lb. of ground chuck (BEEF) out of the freezer to make taco meat. To go with the Tacos will be a side dish of Spicy Black BEANS, but I like to add the Beans to my Tacos, so BEEF and BEAN Tacos. This is a meal we both like and makes for great leftovers. The inspiration for this meal was the avocado in the fridge that really needs to be used and I just happened to have one more container of homemade Taco Sauce in the freezer. Results will be posted on the Dinner Topic.

robirdstx

robirdstx

Okay, I will start. Today I pulled a lb. of ground chuck (BEEF) out of the freezer to make taco meat. To go with the Tacos will be a side dish of Spicy Black BEANS, but I like to add the Beans to my Tacos. This is a meal we both like and makes for great leftovers. The inspiration for this meal was the avocado in the fridge that really needs to be used and I just happened to have one more container of homemade Taco Sauce in the freezer. Results will be posted on the Dinner Topic.

robirdstx

robirdstx

Okay, I will start. Today I pulled a lb. of ground chuck (BEEF) out of the freezer to make taco meat. To go with the Tacos will be a side dish of Spicy Black BEANS, but I like to add the beans to my Tacos. This is a meal we both like and makes for great leftovers. The inspiration for this meal was the avocado in the fridge that really needs to be used and I just happened to have one more container of homemade Taco Sauce in the freezer. Results will be posted on the Dinner Topic.

robirdstx

robirdstx

Okay, I will start. Today I pulled a lb. of ground chuck (BEEF) out of the freezer to make taco meat. To go with the Tacos will be a side dish of Spicy Black BEANS. This is a meal we both like and makes for great leftovers. The inspiration for this meal was the avocado in the fridge that really needs to be used and I just happened to have one more container of homemade Taco Sauce in the freezer. Results will be posted on the Dinner Topic.