• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Added the last line.

Today I grabbed a smoked pork sausage.  I remembered liamsaunt's post showing a beautiful meal that had sausage and perogies amongst many other beautiful dishes.  So, we had perogies and pork sausage.  Unlike liamsaunt, the perogies were not homemade.   No picture because, well, it wasn't picture worthy.  The perogies also came from the freezer.

ElsieD

ElsieD

Today I grabbed a smoked pork sausage.  I remembered liamsaunt's post showing a beautiful meal that had sausage and perogies amongst many other beautiful dishes.  So, we had perogies and pork sausage.  Unlike liamsaunt, the perogies were not homemade.   No picture because, well, it wasn't picture worthy.