• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

It was my intention to buy a steak (for Deb) and a few lamb chops (for me, as Deb does not like lamb), but instead I spotted this pork tenderloin on sale:

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

I decided to do a pork tenderloin, Mojo, citrus garlic skewer with veggies on jasmine rice with TJ's red curry.  Here are the skewers after being cut  into large

sea scallop sized pieces and marinated in mojo for 2 hours:

IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0639.JPG

I cooked the skewers on the grill while I cooked the peppers and onions in a wok and jasmine rice in the instant pot. When the rice and skewers were ready, the pork

from the skewers were added to the veggies along with the red curry sauce in the wok, then served up. I would have liked a little more heat, but will tweak that  next time.

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0641.JPG

HC

HungryChris

HungryChris

It was my intention to buy a steak (for Deb) and a few lamb chops (for me, as Deb does not like lamb), but instead I spotted this pork tenderloin on sale:

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

I decided to do a pork tenderloin, Mojo, citrus garlic skewer with veggies on jasmine rice with TJ's red curry.  Here are the skewers after being cut  into large

sea scallop sized pieces and marinated in mojo for 2 hours:

IMG_0639.JPG

I cooked the skewers on the grill while I cooked the peppers and onions in a wok and jasmine rice in the instant pot. When the rice and skewers were ready, the pork

from the skewers were added to the veggies along with the red curry sauce in the wok, then served up. I would have liked a little more heat, but will tweak that  next time.

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0641.JPG

HC