• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

felt like it :-D

@ElsieD,

Sorry for your trying experience in customs that would have scared and stressed me out. Glad you squeaked by with your "contraband" dairy products that were 30 cents over limit. 9_9

And those Blueberry Biscuits, judging from the package photo could only deserve that name of the British definition which is cookie on this side of the pond. They look like hardtack biscuits that used to be used on long sea vessel crossings. Oh, the soft fluffy and buttery blueberry scones I have both purchased, made from scratch and eaten!

I'm not interested in that TJ's product either, but thanks for taking one for the team.

I hope you also purchased many more satisfying old favorites that will delight you. Save the package from the Blueberry Biscuits. You can take it back with you on your next visit and receive credit toward your next purchase.

@ElsieD,

Sorry for your trying experience in customs that would have scared and stressed me out. Glad you squeaked by with your "contraband" dairy products that were 30 cents over limit. 9_9

And those Blueberry Biscuits, judging from the package photo could only deserve that name of the British definition which is cookie on this side of the pond. They look like hardtack biscuits that used to be used on long sea vessel crossings. Oh, the soft fluffy and buttery blueberry scones I have both purchased, made from scratch and eaten!

I'm not interested in them either, but thanks for taking one for the team.