• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

Overall, I enjoyed his first new show.  I found it somewhat less geeky than his older series.

while I like watching him cook I find his recipes much too labor intensive for my use;  

i prefer simpler and easier dishes, but that's just me.  Kind of like watching This Old House; while it’s fun to watch I'm not going to remodel my house.

lindag

lindag

Overall, I enjoyed his first new show.  I found it somewhat less geeky than his older series.

while I like watching him cook I find his recipes much too labor intensive for my use;  

i prefer simpler and easier dishes, but that's just me.  Kind of like watching This Old House; while it’s fun to watch I don’t want to watch but I'm not going to remodel my house.