• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Wanted

MattyB

I am looking to hire a personal chef for a night to create a gourmet meal for 5 guests at my house. I have a lot of cooking supplies, but the chef will likely have to bring some of his/her own too.

We are all foodies and are looking for a chef with personality who wouldn't mind jazzing it up with us and talking about thier food when serving it.

I live downtown and the chef's services will be needed on a weekend night some time this month.

Thanks!

I am looking to hire a personal chef for a night to create a gourmet meal for 5 guests at my house. I have a lot of cooking supplies, but the chef will likely have to bring some of his/her own too.

We are all foodies and are looking for a chef with personality who wouldn't mind jazzing it up with us and talking about thier food when serving it.

I live downtown and the chef's services will be needed on a weekend night some time this month.

Thanks!

Diego, ex maitre d' of Alto Palato, is a fatastic caterer. You can email me at cletocosenza@hotmail.com for his coordinates.

He prepares the food himself, has a tremendous knowledge of wine and food and makes incredible tasting menus. A fun guy to have host your party.

Last time, I gave him a help to prepare an evening, he was making blue potato gnocchi with gorgonzola, bison tartar with quail eggs and white truffles, roasted kid goat capretto in a clay pot, lasagnette with eggplant and porcini. It was all in taster size portions. Really cool.

Thanks!

Maison Charles

Maisoncharles.com