• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MikeMac

MikeMac

Typo’s

I’ve been living with and loving my rational oven for a few years now.   We use it on a daily basis we stay on top of the cleaning and we have not had one service call.   That’s an amazing piece of German engineering at its finest.   Very easy to live with I’m getting more into steam all the time because it’s just so easy.   Once you have steamed shrimp when they are perfectly plumb and tender it’s hard to go back.

we have not needed any service or technical support but every once in a while I do have a question on how to cook something and the Rational Chef Line works great.

As we age it’s hard to imagine moving to any place I couldn’t put a new one in.   Why new one?  Because I like the LED lights down the side of the cooking chamber I’m not sure if there’s any other meaningful differences.

MikeMac

MikeMac

I’ve been living with and loving my rational oven.   We would use it on a daily basis we stay on top of the cleaning and we have not had one service call.   That’s an amazing piece of German engineering at its finest.   Very easy to live with I’m getting more in the steam all the time because it’s just so easy.

we have not needed any service or technical support but every once in a while I do have a question on how to cook something and the Rational Chef Line works great.

As we age it’s hard to imagine moving to any place I couldn’t put a new one in