• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Combi-toasters/toaster ovens and digital toasters

Nomina

@Tropicalsenior I very nearly ordered that one yesterday, but went with a Black & Decker Crisp & Bake (I think that's the name) that is very similar in size and features--it comes in 4, 6, and 8 slice sizes. I went for the 6, which also takes a 12 inch pizza.. A friend here highly recommended it. It will arrive today, so will see how it looks and works!!

• Like 1

Deb

Liberty, MO

39 minutes ago, Maison Rustique said:

but went with a Black & Decker Crisp & Bake

I just looked that up and it looks very much like mine but I don't think it's quite as tall. I'm glad to see that it isn't digital. Most of the bad reviews that I have seen with countertop ovens are problems with computer systems. Does yours have the air fryer system? If so, let me know how you like it.

I'm glad that you didn't go with the other one recommended here because I saw some scary bad reviews on that one.

Edited by Tropicalsenior (log)
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

I just looked that up and it looks very much like mine but I don't think it's quite as tall. I'm glad to see that it isn't digital. Most of the bad reviews that I have seen with countertop ovens are problems with computer systems. Does yours have the air fryer system? If so, let me know how you like it.

I'm glad that you didn't go with the other one recommended here because I saw some scary bad reviews on that one.

Yes, has air fry. Will report back after using it!

• Thanks 1

Deb

Liberty, MO