• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

looking for wholesale cakes

glenn

You could try Mazur's in Lyndhurst...

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

"He's jumped the flounder, as you might say."

hi glenn

when the saddle river market was open we used....

carousel cakes nanuett ny (nancy)....kosher

alpine rose....oradell nj (tom) small bakery

bakers perfection green pond rd rockaway nj...fancy they have retail you could check out too

cheesecake alley broad st glen rock nj

** Plaza Sweets Mamaroneck NY**

Gale Shamas glen rock nj 201 444 5772 pastry chef /caterer

best bottled Iced Tea in the WORLD....SwissTea...used to be swiss deliss daniel schnyder 201-653-3736

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

From an April 2003 posting on eG

In Northern NJ, a large provider of high end pastry goods to restaurants is Chatterly's. Specialty pies, decorated cakes, tarts, etc sourced from its own industrial baking operations. Chatterley's has several delivery trucks, and appears to do a substantial trade. Their Fairfield retail facility opens after the deliveries are sent out. I haven't been there recently, but their prices retail were about $18 for a 12 inch two tiered cake, IIRC.

I'll see if I can find a number or stop by next time i'm in the area.

Apparently it's easier still to dictate the conversation and in effect, kill the conversation.

rancho gordo