• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

Never mind... I think I want to stay out of this one entirely now that I think about it..

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

I'll refrain from expressing my thoughts on politics but as for "black olives matter", while it's kinda cheesy, I don't find it offensive. It's probably considered politically incorrect but, in my opinion, political correctness was a good idea that failed. It was supposed to be a push towards equality and acceptance but it didn't take human nature into consideration. Now everything offends someone because everyone is an entitled special little snowflake. Nobody can joke about anything. I don't think I'd want to live in a world without a sense of humor or among people who lack the ability to laugh at themselves but that's where we're heading. Quickly.