• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Where to buy french chef jackets in Paris?

cruelshooz

Ask a Chef. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Or go custom for the big bucks. The best I've ever seen. http://www.crookedbrook.com/ :raz::raz:

Edited by winesonoma (log)

Bruce Frigard

Quality control Taster, Château D'Eau Winery

"Free time is the engine of ingenuity, creativity and innovation"

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

I have lost both name and address of this shop, but remember that shortly around the corner of the intersection of blvd Sebastopol and rue de Turbigo, on the south side of Turbigo, there is a very professional outlet for all kinds of uniforms, and that they would most probably inscribe whatever logo you need. I'm sure they will go as "custom" as you want to pursue, although they are obviously constrained by designer affiliations.

eGullet member #80.

Bragard

2, rue Christophe Denis

88026 EPINAL Cedex

Courriel : bragard.paris@bragard.fr

Tél.: 01 42 09 78 09

Fax.: 01 40 38 99 02

Les produits : Vêtements professionnels

They are the industry standard bearer. Keller of the French Laundry wears them, along with their aprons (the best). Bragard is available in the us at:

http://www.republicuniforms.com/webshop/fr...p?PageNo=FRAMES

I have lost both name and address of this shop, but remember that shortly around the corner of the  intersection of blvd Sebastopol and rue de Turbigo, on the south side of Turbigo, there is a very professional outlet for all kinds of uniforms, and that they would most probably inscribe whatever logo you need.

I just walked by this shop last night. It's on the corner of Turbigo and Etienne Marcel, right near the metro entrance I believe.

www.parisnotebook.wordpress.com

• 1 month later...