• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

White Cranberry Juice Cocktails

beans

We've done those "white" cosmos for a little while now, but I have to enjoy the effort Ocean Spray has put into getting their product into and behind the bar as a regular offering.

Today, I attended the Northern Haserot Food Show and picked up a small pocket sized booklet filled with no less than 48 refreshing white cranberry juice cocktails, all with their own original names. Of the N.A. offerings, 8 "Frostbites, Cransicles and White Mocktails" are also supplied.

Here's a link should you find a little urge for a refreshing, pleasant change. :smile:

(I hope the link works, if not use their search for all recipes pertaining to their Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice Drink and those same recipes will appear that were provided in the handy little booklet).

Cheers!

Edit: Durn! The link doesn't provide the list as I hoped, so your active participation of selecting their product on the drop down list (second last item) and then click on "search." :wacko:

Edited by beans (log)

• 2 weeks later...

i think they're kind of lame actually.

might as well use white grape juice. i mean the coolest thing about cranberrys are hteir bracing tartness. i just find the white cranberry useless. it isn't even good for UTIs.

but i'm sure all of your cocktails taste great beans. :)

Last night - home infused cranberry vodka and white cranberry/peach juice. Pretty tasty.

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol