• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Wild Noodles

tommy

You should have eaten at Cosimos next door. The brothers, Perry and Lee, are doing a great job running the family business since mom, Angela, slowed down a bit. They serve light and tasty home style Southern Italian. My favorite in Westfield. Or was it packed, too? 

I saw it but didn't check to see if it was crowded. I have added it to my "future lunch spots". Now that a friend of mine works with me we go to lunch all the time! I should be an expert on restaurants in the Cranford/Westfield/Clark area in a few months!

Thanks for the recommendation.

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne

Plus the added confusion of the expected tipping procedure.

oops! what? we should have tipped?? :unsure:

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne