• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Momofuku Noodle Packs

Shel_B

Good noodles. Made by A-Sha. Not fried and dried like instant noodles. Slow air dried. 

You will pay extra for the Momofuku brand. They also colab with HelloKitty, haha. I purchase from the A-Sha website. The 'pantry' pack. 20 cakes for 24.99$. Without the seasoning packets. Clean ingredients but I always stock soy and toasted sesame, fresh scallions, homemade chili crisp. One noodle 'cake' is two servings in our home because of lots of other included fresh ingredients. Ramen eggs, avocado, greens....lots of vegetables, dashi/miso, fresh ginger. 

We like the 'knife cut' wide noodles

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 10.45.32 AM.jpeg

IMG_8397.jpeg

• Like 4

Thanks again to all who jumped in. I found the A-Sha website and was very pleased with the variety and price of their noodles/sauces. There are already some items in my cart.

... Shel