• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Just A Shameless Shill

ngatti

Maize's lamb carpaccio with a walnut, artichoke quenelle.

actually, there are many restaurants I have not had the opportunity to visit, quite a few that I have, and to most I am either ambivilant or enthusiastic...and Maize is , bar none, on the top of my list for worst restaurants ever visited. I would choose Chili's first...and yet, I respect your opinion and am curious about the chef...I was last here 7 months ago..lunch..total disaster..what is this guy's tenure?

Maybe somebody that's there tonight could give us a blow by blow account of what's happening. Gatti's got a connection in his office. Since he resigned from gullet (wimp :biggrin:), maybe Elyse or Nockrel could could give us a report on what's happening and how it's going.

Besides not helping out a great cause, this is what you all missed and let me say it was an impressive assortment:

Man! I wouldn't have known where to start or finish with so much good eating as you listed on that menu.