• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

About all I can add to this is the running back and forth and packing all sorts of stuff in my car.

If I drop a load off today then fill the car up again - I'm starting to wonder how I'm going to get it all home again on Sunday!

Setting up with all the amazing donations we received from our sponsors -

image.thumb.jpeg.765901f970e516561862f78ee9438b86.jpeg

Barry Callebaut provided us with pretty much all the chocolate we will use for the this weekend along with a bucket of Cara Crackine which will be fought over I'm sure.  The Selmi's will be getting filled. Around 5 melters will have milk and white, some Ruby to use for ganaches etc. Also some wonderful nut pastes from Rodney's good friend 'The Gelato Guy'.

There's a lot of moving things into place then tucking them away somewhere - it's a shame we don't have a nice clear shelf to put all our ingredients on, where everything can be easily seen and all left there through the entire event. 

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

About all I can add to this is the running back and forth and packing all sorts of stuff in my car.

If I drop a load off today then fill the car up again - I'm starting to wonder how I'm going to get it all home again on Sunday!

Setting up with all the amazing donations we received from our sponsors -

image.thumb.jpeg.765901f970e516561862f78ee9438b86.jpeg

Barry Callebaut provided us with pretty much all the chocolate we will use for the this weekend - the Selmi's are getting filled. Around 5 melters will have milk and white, some Ruby to use for ganaches etc. 

There's a lot of moving things into place then tucking them away somewhere - it's a shame we don't have a nice clear shelf to put all our ingredients on, where everything can be easily seen and all left there through the entire event. 

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

K