• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

It's tomorrow.  Anyone doing anything?  My poor Denver Broncos....sigh.  But, the Chiefs are Ronnie's team so at least we have that.  Kind of a love/hate relationship for me.  The Chiefs, not Ronnie lol.  My late Grammy and Ronnie love them.....My mom and I love the Broncos so we are arch enemies unless the Chiefs are in the Super Bowl.  And I do like Kelce (not because of Taylor Swift I swear) and Mahomes.

Anyway.  I really don't want to be doing a lot of cooking during the game.  Ronnie requested fried livers and gizzards again.  I have chicken, duck and goose.  I'm going to try to get everything else done before game time.  Arby's frozen curly fries.  Maybe deviled eggs.  Pigs in a blanket.  Maybe some kind of salad to be a bit healthy-ish.  Football shaped brownie bites for dessert.  I'm going to look at past Super Bowl threads here for more ideas.  

Edit:  I see in the past I was booing the Super Bowl Chiefs.....I must be getting soft in my old age.

Shelby

Shelby

It's tomorrow.  Anyone doing anything?  My poor Denver Broncos....sigh.  But, the Chiefs are Ronnie's team so at least we have that.  Kind of a love/hate relationship for me.  The Chiefs, not Ronnie lol.  My late Grammy and Ronnie love them.....My mom and I love the Broncos so we are arch enemies unless the Chiefs are in the Super Bowl.  And I do like Kelce (not because of Taylor Swift I swear) and Mahomes.

Anyway.  I really don't want to be doing a lot of cooking during the game.  Ronnie requested fried livers and gizzards again.  I have chicken, duck and goose.  I'm going to try to get everything else done before game time.  Arby's frozen curly fries.  Maybe deviled eggs.  Pigs in a blanket.  Maybe some kind of salad to be a bit healthy-ish.  Football shaped brownie bites for dessert.  I'm going to look at past Super Bowl threads here for more ideas.