• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Well - went digging back to the last time I did this and discovered that I had used PayPal.me to receive funds. So @patris and I discussed it and it would appear that if I use use my Canadian PayPal account I'll get charged on the conversion from US to CAN and then again when we purchase stuff on the conversion from CAN to US. 

So we have decided that we will collect the funds via your choice of PayPal, Venmo, cash app, Zelle sent to @patris. If you PM @patris she will send you a send a link for your choice of payment method. 

Cost is $225 US for the workshop and $25 US for Saturday dinner - booze on Saturday not included. 

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Well - went digging back to the last time I did this and discovered that I had used PayPal.me to receive funds. So @patris and I discussed it and it would appear that if I use use my Canadian PayPal account I'll get charged on the conversion from US to CAN and then again when we purchase stuff on the conversion from CAN to US. 

So we have decided that we will collect the funds via your choice of PayPal, Venmo, cash app, Zelle sent to @patris. If you PM @patris she will send you a send a link for your choice of payment method. 

Cost is $200 US for the workshop and $25 US for Saturday dinner - booze on Saturday not included.