• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

@BonVivant – I got the book:

IMG_4981.thumb.JPG.df295ff6a94ff4bb9ec33933b3b14146.JPG

Thank you so much for the recommendation!  I’ve flipped through it and it looks wonderful.  I am really looking forward to reading it after the holidays! 

@C. sapidus – I assume that was a crabcake sandwich?  I’ve got some crabmeat in the freezer and I’m hoping to make crabcakes with it soon, if I ever cook anything but Xmas stuff!

Jessica surprised me by bringing Popeye’s home for lunch yesterday:

IMG_4969.JPG.5b120dc90b2505fa03147a10ab6e5ad6.JPG

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

@BonVivant – I got the book.  Thank you so much for the recommendation!  I’ve flipped through it and it looks wonderful.  I am really looking forward to reading it after the holidays! 

@C. sapidus – I assume that was a crabcake sandwich?  I’ve got some crabmeat in the freezer and I’m hoping to make crabcakes with it soon, if I ever cook anything but Xmas stuff!

Jessica surprised me by bringing Popeye’s home for lunch yesterday:

IMG_4969.JPG.5b120dc90b2505fa03147a10ab6e5ad6.JPG