• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

A big breakfast for a long day of errands. I have to pick up my BIL's pickup, get gardening supplies, grocery shop......etc.

I'm not a fast food restaurant fan so this will keep me going, with a few apples, until I'm home and have a decent meal.

Toasted ciabatta, sausages, green chili and onion scrambled eggs with juice and blueberries and apples.

PreFoodShoppingBreakfast.thumb.JPG.feef71286f66c3448753afe643975a25.JPG

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

A big breakfast for a long day of errands. I have to pick up my BIL's pickup, get gardening supplies, grocery shop......etc.

I'm not a fast food restaurant fan so this will keep we going, with a few apples, until I'm home.

Toasted ciabatta, sausages, green chili and onion scrambled eggs with juice and blueberries and apples.

PreFoodShoppingBreakfast.thumb.JPG.feef71286f66c3448753afe643975a25.JPG