• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

farcego

farcego

add a question

Hola Umar (aqui un Cantabro desde los US).

Please tell us more.

do you met Jordi Roca? I read somewhere that his disease already prevent him to even speak in a normal way.

All the three Roca brothers have a great reputation inside the profession, but also outside it, but I am sure there is nothing like spending all the time there may show a personal and often distinctive opinion.

Also, now, what are your next plans? Still hang around in Spanish restaurants or maybe spend some years overseas?

cheers

farcego

farcego

Hola Umar (aqui un Cantabro desde los US).

Please tell us more.

do you met Jordi Roca? I read somewhere that his disease already prevent him to even speak in a normal way.

All the three Roca brothers have a great reputation inside the profession, but also outside it, but I am sure there is nothing like spending all the time there may show a personal and often distinctive opinion.

cheers