• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Over in the Kitchen Gadgets thread, @Anna N shared a gadget that enables one to make hot dog-shaped burgers.  I got a greater chuckle from the "Customers .....also bought" items, which led me to a whole line of bacon-related products:

Bacon Body Washir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B00GBPB9U

Bacon-flavored Toothpasteir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B004MBNK5

Bacon dental flossir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B001BYO4I (waxed, though one might think that unnecessary for bacon!)

Bacon bandaidsir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B000SSV8A (sterile, no less :D)

Bacon lip balmir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B002SIFQU

The products are also helpfully combined into:

Deluxe bacon grooming kitir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B00G2GSS4

Extreme bacon grooming kitir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B00GSY0TW

and others!

Edited to add, I don't think this is new and has probably been cited here before but it did give me a good chuckle so I figured I could share again.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Over in the Kitchen Gadgets thread, @Anna N shared a gadget that enables one to make hot dog-shaped burgers.  I got a greater chuckle from the "Customers .....also bought" items, which led me to a whole line of bacon-related products:

Bacon Body Washir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B00GBPB9U

Bacon-flavored Toothpasteir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B004MBNK5

Bacon dental flossir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B001BYO4I (waxed, though one might think that unnecessary for bacon!)

Bacon bandaidsir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B000SSV8A (sterile, no less :D)

Bacon lip balmir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B002SIFQU

The products are also helpfully combined into:

Deluxe bacon grooming kitir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B00G2GSS4

Extreme bacon grooming kitir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B00GSY0TW

and others!