• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

ways not was

One minor success for me is getting to the bottom of the half used jars of condiments and sauces and pickled stuff and jams/jellies that were languishing on the fridge door shelves.   I have been able to pick a target and think up ways to use it until gone.  I think I'm down by 5 jars, but more to go.   Some examples of the "gone" half used stuff; Ikea brand seaweed caviar; small jar of giardiniera, small jar nduja; pickled eggs, rose jam...........makes one think creatively to use.

lemniscate

lemniscate

One minor success for me is getting to the bottom of the half used jars of condiments and sauces and pickled stuff and jams/jellies that were languishing on the fridge door shelves.   I have been able to pick a target and think up was to use it until gone.  I think I'm down by 5 jars, but more to go.   Some examples of the "gone" half used stuff; Ikea brand seaweed caviar; small jar of giardiniera, small jar nduja; pickled eggs, rose jam...........makes one think creatively to use.