• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

to add something else to my post instead of double-posting. The edited again for spelling.

For those of you who are trying to book slots for grocery deliveries, I just read online that someone has programmed a bot that books slots automatically. It makes me wonder if they're trying to sell the slots to make money.

If grocery delivery is the future of grocery shopping, the grocery stores are going to have come up with a way to stop bots from taking delivery slots.

edited to add:

This is completely off the subject, but if anyone desires those gigantic wall clocks Joanna Gaines uses (as a crutch) on her HGTV home make-overs, I stumbled across an aisle full of them at Lowe's when I recently tried to find their Cleaning Product aisle. :B

Toliver

Toliver

to add something else to my post instead of double-posting

For those of you who are trying to book slots for grocery deliveries, I just read online that someone has programmed a bot that books slots automatically. It makes me wonder if they're trying to sell the slots to make money.

If grocery delivery is the future of grocery shopping, the grocery stores are going to have come up with a way to stop bots from taking delivery slots.

edited to add:

This is completely off the subject, but if anyone desires those gigantic wall clock Joanna Gaines uses (as a crutch) on her HGTV home make-overs, I stumbled across an aisle full of them at Lowe's when I recently tried to find their Cleaning Product aisle. :B

Toliver

Toliver