• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BKEats

BKEats

I think I messed around and accidentally made a grain bowl.   Quinoa mixed with rice vinegar, sesame oil, sweet sauce and little dollops of chinese mustard... Little broccoli cooked in salt water mixed with sherry vinegar.  Three lettuces, thinly sliced fennel of the pungent green market variety,  mixed with just  salt and a lot of rice vinegar and grilled squash with a ginger peanut sauce.   No sort of planning, it all came together. 

50131424978_76a2b2dc27_z.jpg

BKEats

BKEats

I think I messed around and accidentally made a grain bowl.   Quinoa mixed with rice vinegar, sesame and little dollops of chinese mustard... Little broccoli cooked in salt water mixed with sherry vinegar.  Three lettuces, thinly sliced fennel of the pungent green market variety,  mixed with just  salt and a lot of rice vinegar and grilled squash with a ginger peanut sauce.   No sort of planning, it all came together. 

50131424978_76a2b2dc27_z.jpg

BKEats

BKEats

I think I messed around and accidentally made a grain bowl.   Quinoa mixed with rice vinegar, sesame and little dollops of chinese mustard... Little broccoli cooked in salt water mixed with sherry vinegar.  Three lettuces, thinly sliced fennel of the pungent green market variety,  mixed with just  salt and a lot of rice vinegar and grilled squash with a ginger peanut sauce. 

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50131424978_76a2b2dc27_z.jpg