• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cookwhoplaysdrums, that's what I call myself. Am a student specialized in food production from IHM, Mumbai. 

Recently completed my culinary training from JW MARRIOTT JUHU, MUMBAI. 
Have been into cooking and music since a while now and willing to take my knowledge and experience of the same through words. 
Came across many experiences which made me realize that I can portray the world of food, music and travel more decently with my writing. 
Some years back, I traveled to Europe with all my artists for a music fest. That experience gave me a different dimension to start thinking about writing. 
Came across many personalities from different countries which were also the part of the fest. Got to know a lot about different cuisines, music genres and lifestyles.
Few months back, in my college, I found that I could express my experience and the journey to make a dish quite well with writing as we had a Buffet Assignment to be made on Odisha Cuisine from India. 
Faculties gave us a set menu to prepare for the college as a part of the assignment. 
As, I being the Chef In Charge for the buffet, had to share a report at the end. That was a calling for me. Since then I have been into writing and living a life with different perspective.

• Like 2

Welcome! When you're home and cooking for yourself, what do you like to cook?