• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Nicolai

Nicolai

1 hour ago, rotuts said:

@Nicolai

Ive been wondering 

what happened to you

not that offen BTW

Delicious what I see

sorry no carousel 

cheers !

Hey. How you doing.

Oct and Nov are very heavy month for me with tons of events and invitations to the extent that I forced myself to stay home as it was getting out of hands.

Then I got a cold and recovering for the traveling Xmas season starting on Dec 11th.....

Looking forward for peaceful Jan and Feb before the crazy Carousel starts again in March......

akYyJto.jpg

Nicolai

Nicolai

1 hour ago, rotuts said:

@Nicolai

Ive been wondering 

what happened to you

not that offen BTW

Delicious what I see

sorry no carousel 

cheers !

Hey. How you doing.

Oct and Nov are very heavy month for me with tons of events and invitations to the extent that I forced myself to stay home as it was getting out of hands.

Then I got a cold and recovering for the traveling Xmas season starting on Dec 11th.....

Looking forward for peaceful Jan and Feb before the crazy Carousel starts again in March......

akYyJto.jpg

Nicolai

Nicolai

49 minutes ago, rotuts said:

@Nicolai

Ive been wondering 

what happened to you

not that offen BTW

Delicious what I see

sorry no carousel 

cheers !

Hey. How you doing.

TEIHSKZ.jpg