• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

IowaDee

IowaDee

liuzhou, I would like to add my sympathy if only I had any. I've looked and looked for my tiny violin but can't find it at the moment.  Please, just

pretend you hear a sad song that expresses my feelings for having  to eat that horrible meal.  It must have been sheer hell and the addition

of corn would have been the final blow.  You should probably turn down all future invites knowing  how you had to suffer........😁

IowaDee

IowaDee

liuzhou, I would like to add my sympathy if only I had any. I've looked and looked for my tiny violin but can't find it at the moment.  Please, just

pretend you hear a sad song that expresses my feelings for have to eat that horrible meal.  It must have been sheer hell and the addition

of corn would have been the final blow.  You should probably turn down all future invites knowing  how you had to suffer........😁