• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

to add to my fantasy

Oh @mgaretz..I so covet that meatloaf.  I can picture it with some creamy mashed potatoes or on some rye bread with Miracle Whip and ketchup.

Sent Johnnybird up to Poughkeepsie with smooch, shrimp shumai, potato salad made with a dressing of pesto, mayo and a touch of cooked dressing, cold cuts, guac and hummus.

I roasted a couple of sweet Italian sausages then sliced them and put them into a red pepper, onion and tomato sauce and ate it over capellini with a scattering of cheeses.  Finished with a salad of local lettuce and heirloom tomatoes.

suzilightning

suzilightning

Oh @mgaretz..I so covet that meatloaf.

Sent Johnnybird up to Poughkeepsie with smooch, shrimp shumai, potato salad made with a dressing of pesto, mayo and a touch of cooked dressing, cold cuts, guac and hummus.

I roasted a couple of sweet Italian sausages then sliced them and put them into a red pepper, onion and tomato sauce and ate it over capellini with a scattering of cheeses.  Finished with a salad of local lettuce and heirloom tomatoes.