• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

11 hours ago, FauxPas said:

Oh, your casserole looks so pretty! Was it as tasty as it looks? Did you use a recipe or just make it up as you went along? 

Aw thank you! No recipe, really.  I was kind of thinking about spaghetti casserole for some reason ......I made zoodles and then wrapped them in a paper towel for a while to dry them a bit.  Next I halved some cherry tomatoes and chopped up some basil.  Then I took a bowl and whipped a couple of eggs, added a splash or two of milk and some flour, shredded cheddar and seasoning--black pepper, Lawry's Salt and a bit of grated garlic.  To the bowl I added the noodles and the tomatoes and stirred it up.  I dumped all of that into a buttered pie plate and baked it in the CSO--steam bake at 375 for about 45 mins or until it was set in the middle.  

Quail last night

IMG_5080.JPG.a0d3eea1056f3edad200adb231f8f156.JPG

Shelby

Shelby

10 hours ago, FauxPas said:

Oh, your casserole looks so pretty! Was it as tasty as it looks? Did you use a recipe or just make it up as you went along? 

Aw thank you! No recipe, really.  I was kind of thinking about spaghetti casserole for some reason ......I made zoodles and then wrapped them in a paper towel for a while to dry them a bit.  Next I halved some cherry tomatoes and chopped up some basil.  Then I took a bowl and whipped a couple of eggs, added a splash or two of milk and some flour and seasoning--black pepper, Lawry's Salt and a bit of grated garlic.  To the bowl I added the noodles and the tomatoes and stirred it up.  I dumped all of that into a buttered pie plate and baked it in the CSO--steam bake at 375 for about 45 mins or until it was set in the middle.  

Quail last night

IMG_5080.JPG.a0d3eea1056f3edad200adb231f8f156.JPG