• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

Baked a small pork tenderloin last night.  Steamed local green beans, boiled potatoes and then used the juices from the pork and a bit of the steaming water made vegetable bisto gravy.  I thinly sliced the pork and chopped it a bit then added some bbq sauce and piled it on a slice of Dave's killer bread I got on sale.  Nice.....

Used some of the potatoes with some of the beans and shallot to make a potato salad for today with a vinaigrette.

I love red, yellow and orange peppers....green bells not so much.  Edited to add:  and peppadews, I love peppadews.

suzilightning

suzilightning

Baked a small pork tenderloin last night.  Steamed local green beans, boiled potatoes and then used the juices from the pork and a bit of the steaming water made vegetable bisto gravy.  I thinly sliced the pork and chopped it a bit then added some bbq sauce and piled it on a slice of Dave's killer bread I got on sale.  Nice.....

Used some of the potatoes with some of the beans and shallot to make a potato salad for today with a vinaigrette.

I love red, yellow and orange peppers....green bells not so much.