• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

@chileheadmike Happy to see some Kansas City BBQ sauce in Kentucky. :)       Good looking meal.

Our dinner tonight was Cuban Beef Picadillo.  The recipe said it was also good the next day with fried eggs.  I am going to try that one too.  My son is not a fan of capers so I substituted some chopped dill pickle, and when I reheated if for dinner, I added a little red wine to loosen it up a little.

20180520_181432 2.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

@chileheadmike Happy to see some Kansas City BBQ sauce in Kentucky. :)       

Our dinner tonight was Cuban Beef Picadillo.  The recipe said it was also good the next day with fried eggs.  I am going to try that one too.  My son is not a fan of capers so I substituted some chopped dill pickle, and when I reheated if for dinner, I added a little red wine to loosen it up a little.

20180520_181432 2.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

20180520_181432 2.jpg