• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

addition

3 hours ago, CantCookStillTry said:

Last night was Pork Belly

You may not be a professional cook but you are certainly a natural-born good cook. You are not afraid to expand your repertoire and try new things and you do it well. You are a natural at something many people never learn. Your food is beautiful. You have a very lucky family. That pork belly looks so good that my mouth is watering. I'd gladly put my feet under your table any day. (And by the way, I've worked with professional line cooks that couldn't make an omelette that pretty!)

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

3 hours ago, CantCookStillTry said:

Last night was Pork Belly

You may not be a professional cook but you are certainly a natural-born good cook. You are not afraid to expand your repertoire and try new things and you do it well. You are a natural at something many people never learn. Your food is beautiful. You have a very lucky family. That pork belly looks so good that my mouth is watering. I'd gladly put my feet under your table any day.