• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Duvel

Duvel

Sunday night is pizza night. And while preparing the pies for my family I decided that after two weeks of ketogenic diet I might just have one or two slices ...

Tomorrow back to meat and veggies, but tonight I enjoyed the mushroom & salami one (that disappeared so fast that I couldn’t make a picture) as much as the flammkuchen with chicken and rosemary ...

68E2EAC0-B9F1-4CBD-812A-BFFCE3433A72.jpeg

Duvel

Duvel

Sunday night is pizza night. And while preparing the pies for my family I decided that after two weeks of ketogenic diet I might just have one or two slices ...

Tomorrow back to meat and veggies,  it tonight I enjoyed the mushroom & salami one (that disappeared so fast that I couldn’t make a picture) as much as the flammkuchen with chicken and rosemary ...

68E2EAC0-B9F1-4CBD-812A-BFFCE3433A72.jpeg