• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

1 hour ago, cdh said:

I've bought bundles from them over the years.  Always a good deal.  No membership charges for the bundles... they have a subscription video game subscription thingy, but you don't need to be a part of that to buy into the bundles.  Looking at this one, I don't see anything that inspires me to buy in, but if you're interested don't let fears of hidden charges or repeating obligations scare you away... they are not part of this deal.

@chromedome or @cdh  Is this sort of a tiered thing where the cheapest price gets you the initial (shown) five books, the next price level gets you some additional books, etc. Up to the $30 level?  The highest level gets you all the books for all levels?  How often do bundles come out?  

ElsieD

ElsieD

29 minutes ago, cdh said:

I've bought bundles from them over the years.  Always a good deal.  No membership charges for the bundles... they have a subscription video game subscription thingy, but you don't need to be a part of that to buy into the bundles.  Looking at this one, I don't see anything that inspires me to buy in, but if you're interested don't let fears of hidden charges or repeating obligations scare you away... they are not part of this deal.

Is this sort of a tiered thing where the cheapest price gets you the initial (shown) five books, the next price level gets you some additional books, etc. Up to the $30 level?  The highest level gets you all the books for all levels?  How often do bundles come out?