• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Add another link And another link

Here.  I am learning more and more about the hospital I am in as I try to answer your questions.

As I surfed to try and discover where the food comes from,  I found this.   I suspect it is not up-to-date.

Click

And ironically this!   No evidence that it actually came to pass if we are importing even our water from another province.

I think this answers the question about kitchen facilities sounds more like assembly lines:

Here

Anna N

Anna N

Add another link

I am learning more and more about the hospital I am in as I try to answer your questions.

As I surfed to try and discover where the food comes from,  I found this.   I suspect it is not up-to-date.

Click

And ironically this!   No evidence that it actually came to pass if we are importing even our water from another province.

Anna N

Anna N

I am learning more and more about the hospital I am in as I try to answer your questions.

Click