• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typos

49 minutes ago, curls said:

Does the hospital have a functioning kitchen? 

Minmal.  There is something called, surely with an ironic sense of humour, Room Service.   I did try it once when I was here. The food was not one jot better than what they bring up from their assembly line, the choices were very limited and it cost me every time I ordered it.  They do not charge you for the food,  they charge you for the phone call. Go figure! 

Anna N

Anna N

43 minutes ago, curls said:

Does the hospital have a functioning kitchen? 

Minmal.  There is something, called surely with an ironic sense of humour: Room Service.   I did try it once when I was here. The food was not one jot better than what they bring up from their assembly line, the choices were very limited and it cost me every time I ordered it.  They do not charge you for the food,  they charge you for the phone call. Go figure!