• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

I once spent over a week as a patient at the Heart Institute here.  A lot of the food that was served wasn't bad but not necessarily what I, in my limited wisdom, would serve to a heart patient.  The coffee with with breakfast was something I thought was especially bad.  So, John would stop by every morning with fresh strawberries and coffee he made at home.  Best meal of the day.

ElsieD

ElsieD

I once spent over a week as a patient at the Heart Institute here.  A lot of the food that was served wasn't bad but not necessarily what I, in my limited wisdom, would serve to a heart patient.  The coffee with with breakfast was something I thought was especially bad.  So, John would stop by every morning with fresh strawberries coffee he made at home.  Best meal of the day.