• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Johntodd

Johntodd

C'mon now, Subway is a legit business.  This is just their take on the sub/hoagie/grinder type sandwich.

We can make ours however we want.  If we like it, then it is good.

Even if that means making a sub out of bologna that was marinated overnight in lime koolaid!  If you like it, eat it.  (please don't offer me any of that.)

-John

Johntodd

Johntodd

C'mon now,   Subway is a legit business.  This is just their take on the sub/hoagie/grinder type sandwich.

Even if that means making a sub out of bologna that was marinated overnight in lime koolaid!  If you like it, eat it.  (please don't offer me any of that.)

-John

Johntodd

Johntodd

C.mon now,   Subway is a legit business.  This is just their take on the sub/hoagie/grinder type sandwich.

-John